Thursday, May 13, 2010

Those are a few of my favorite things.

My birthday was just yesterday and I am really happy for what I got.

1. A book entitled Marrying Buddha by Wei hui given by someone who very dear to me - I read the prequel of this installation entitled Shanghai Baby and I got amazed by how a writer can mix naughty and spicy ideologies with the most tamed and censored culture.

2. An SMS from (insert company name) stating that I am scheduled for an interview. Sadly, I wasn't able to attend my first day of class at Instituto Cervantes for Accesso 2. Boo! But definitely, attending the interview was worth it. It's my dream company!

3. I was endorsed for a second interview and I am pretty much looking forward to it.

With all of these, I realized that the most intangible entities are the items that can bring the most amusement and gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment