Thursday, December 22, 2011

Relishing the Likes: Part 1

There are some things that I dare not say, but I really do appreciate such. The small subtleties are the things that make me want you more. Such small seemingly unnoticeable things about you make me smile and blush. Who am I kidding? Yes, it makes me crazy about you. 

1. That sexy smile. Your smile, yes it’s a killer! How sexy can it get? That kind of smile makes me smile and melt. From a serious pout to a very charming grin to a delightful beam of pearly whites, such is unparalleled. Now I want to know, how many people did you kill with those beams of perfect insanity? Don’t get me wrong; kill me more with your smile!

2. The frolicksome hair. The wave that hangs shyly from your head is such a welcoming sight, friendly and playful but with an adorable twist. Surely, it’s an asset. When I caress your hair, the soft waves bounces off my hand like a splendid cuddle of some sort. Of course, you’ll give me a-what-the-fuck-are-you-doing stare. The frolicking hair combined with the what-the-fuck-are-you-doing stare is surely a winner in all aspects.

3. Those beaming eyes that speak. The stare that I want to stare back at is an insatiable vision. I probe those eyes with perfect leisure for I can read words that are unsaid (a sweeping statement, I know). From quick blinks to conscious stares, whether slow or fast, perfectly captures the spur of the moment. Simply put, your eyes are inviting.

4. The hands that fit mine. Touching your hand is a very sensual sensation. When you curl it into a fist, it shows me that you’re gently tough. When you grasp your spoon and fork, I picture a child-like cheerful encounter with a smile from end to end. When you tenderly grip my hands with speed that’s calmly harsh, it makes me feel secure and wanted (the two things which I need and want more than anything).  It’s safe to say that your hands have magic, the magic touch!

5. The huggable waist with the oh-so-subtle love handles that started the “guddling.” I can embrace it perfectly, squeeze is with eagerness, and leave you not breathing. I wonder how you made it so perfect.  The perfection makes me want to lock my arms around, clasp my hands, and clinch and never let go! Can you blame me for being a bit of a sadist with a fine waist and delicate love handles like yours?

6.  That sensational scent. You’re like a drug because I got hooked with your scent. Ok, this is a bit crazy.  I can’t resist savoring the whiff that overflows from you. What kind of drug are you? Crack? Heroine? Cocaine? LSD? Definitely, your scent is an "upper" in more ways than one. I can’t seem to get enough of. Oh please, don’t take it away from me. I need my dose of you. Say crack again.

7. The perfectly contoured nose. No offense, did you get a nose job? Were you a Greek statue before? That nose is perfectly formed, from the base to the tip. It’s a perfect symmetry which sums every adorable and sexy part your face. That nose is made for nose-kissing, nose-cuddling, and everything in between. Say yes?

8. That provocative lips. Need I say more? Need I explain? Need I put further details? Well, I think so. With those impeccable lips that state words that can conquer anything, it is best used for kissing. To borrow Virginia Woolf’s Mrs. Dalloway, “the kiss […] is the most exquisite moment of her whole life.” And such is an experience not far from mine.

9. Your skin that brushes against mine. The not-so-deliberate (or is it?) brushing of our skin sends chill down my spine and put more than enough butterflies in my tummy to make my legs weak. Don’t get me wrong, I love every minute of it! When we walk, we bump unintentionally or pretend it’s unintentional. Regardless of the intent, it’s all about the warmth of your skin rubbing against mine.

10. That awesomely playful voice. When you ask, “How are you,” or “how’s your day?” it makes my day complete. Sometimes, I don’t even like to answer back immediately just to take pleasure in the very nippy moment between the question and the answer. I like to prolong it, to relish the voice that brought the question.

These are the ten things that I like about you. This is just the first part. There’s more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment